Een overzicht van grote en kleine luchtvaartevenementen, met de nadruk op activiteiten in en rond België.
- Deze evenement zijn geslaagd.
CANCELLED – 2nd Aviation & Airline Collectibles Event – Brustem Airfield
3 september 2022 | 09:00 - 16:00
The reason to cancel our event is facility related as our sponsor Fenix Recycling can no longer operate in hangar 27 where our event took place last year.
The hangar has very recently been declared dilapidated and unsafe. Fenix Recycling is no longer allowed to work inside, and de facto to welcome people inside.
No Insurance is covering the hangar anymore, therefore we cannot take any risk.
We are searching for a replacement event location but the Summer holiday makes this challenge not easy and time is running out so we are preferring to cancel this year.
Fully understand you are all profoundly disappointed and trust me, this is the first time we have to cancel such event (outside covid-19 related of course) so Eddy and I will now focus on another location for 2023 were we warmly hope that we all can meet again.
Dear Aviation friends,
We are extremely happy to announce the 2nd Aviation & Airline Collectibles Event that will take place at the Brustem Airfield (ICAO: EBST) – same place as last year in the large hangar 27 where Fenix Recycling is dismantling aircraft. The hangar is located on Lichtenberglaan 1035, Sint-Truiden 3800, Belgium, only 350 metres from the DronePort.
The event is sponsored by Fenix Recycling and will take place on Saturday September 3rd, 2022 from 09:00 till 16:00. The 2nd Aviation & Airline Collectibles Event – Brustem Airfield will be the place to be where you can find everything you need for your hobby: photos, postcards, aircraft models, small and large aircraft parts, books, manuals, aircraft seats, safety cards, slides, posters and other aviation memorabilia’s. You will meet again collectors from other European countries. The registration & booking is now open! During the convention, you will have two fantastic opportunities to experience simulation flights:
• Dassault Mirage 5 BD 09 will take you on a Sensation Flight over Belgium. More info at: https://www.miragebd09.be/.
• Lockheed Starfighter F-104G 26+72 will take you sky high at Mach 2.4. 26+72 arrived in hangar 27 in February 2022 and is one of the Vikings F-104G of the German Marine Aerobatic Display Team. Welcome aboard! Finally, you will be able to see the cockpit of Boeing 707-458 4X-ATB/D-ABOC now under restoration and still wearing old Lufthansa colors, livery applied in 1986 when the aircraft was donated by Boeing to the Berlin-Tegel airport. After or during the convention, you may consider visiting the DronePort, a manned and unmanned aviation campus and incubator unique in the heart of Europe at the former military EBST airbase. You will also be able to enjoy top quality dishes in an inspiring ambience with a unique view of the airfield.
- Uw evenement ontbreekt? Laat het ons weten via het contactformulier en we nemen het op.
- Hoewel alles in het werk is gesteld om deze gegevens te controleren, kunnen datums wijzigen of kunnen evenementen geannuleerd worden.
- In geval van twijfel wordt sterk aangeraden om dit te controleren via website van de organisator